Friday, April 27, 2012

Play a Round on the Superintendent

Sign up as a member of Indian Creek Turf Talk by May 17th and you will be entered into a drawing to receive an 18-hole round of golf and a $10.00 gift card to the Indian Creek Pro Shop. In order to sign up, simply click on the “Join This Site” icon on the right side of the page and register through your Google, Yahoo, or Twitter account. The winner will be announced on the site on May 17th. Please be sure to join under your legal name so you can claim your gift.  The $10 sure would buy a nice divot repair tool!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the invite, Jim. But I don't see a "Join This Site" icon. Am I missing something? -- Steve J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will take a look at this issue. The icon is present on my computer so I am not sure what the problem could be. If you are viewing the website from a mobile device try viewing from a laptop or desktop.

    ReplyDelete